WHITE PAGES MELBOURNE VICTORIA
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- a resort town in east central Florida
- The capital of Victoria, in southeastern Australia, on the Bass Strait, opposite Tasmania; pop. 2,762,000. A major port and the country’s second-largest city, it was the capital of Australia 1901–27
- Melbourne is a compilation album by the Models, recorded in the early 1980s and released in 2001. The album was distributed by Shock Records.
- A resort city in east central Florida, south of Cape Canaveral; pop. 59,646
- the capital of Victoria state and 2nd largest Australian city; a financial and commercial center
- A light four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage with a collapsible hood, seats for two passengers, and an elevated driver’s seat in front
- a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia; diminishes seasonally
- queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901; the last Hanoverian ruler of England (1819-1901)
- (Roman mythology) goddess of victory; counterpart of Greek Nike
poo fukerz gay satan
Yeah, I’ve been visiting your mum’s house again.
a bloke called ahmad
A film shot on my front page again – yay!